What we do
TheO6 project meets young people on a regular basis, and the way it does this is through
- Working with the local churches and supporting their youth work
- Schools - Kings school - Two lunch times a week supporting the young people in the playground.
- Supporting the local primary schools - Ottery St Mary, West Hill, Tipton St John C of E and Feniton C of E - through taking assemblies, after school clubs etc
- After School Youth Drop In Cafe.
- Summer Holiday Clubs and activities
- Trustee for the local Skate Park
- Mentoring/Coaching (XL-Mentoring (Ottery))
- Mental Health First Aid
In all of these places, our aim is to get to know young people, their needs and interests, to offer support & information, to maybe pose and ask questions for them to think about the positives and challenges in their life. We would want to encourage community in the groups that we meet, and seek ways of being community, exploring true life.